For all your Payroll and Accounting needs
We are committed to equal opportunities and making our service relevant and accessible for those in receipt of Direct Payments, and for people who employ carers or personal assistants in their own homes. We offer a complete Payroll and Accounting service for Direct Payment users, but include other services, such as payment of invoices and Liability Insurance. We take care of all your payroll responsibilities, so you don’t have any hassles or worries.
If you are in receipt of Direct Payments or employ Personal Assistants, we are here to take care of all these responsibilities on your behalf:
- Register you as an Employer with HMRC
- New Starter / Leaver documentation including P45
- Provide payslips on a monthly basis
- Calculate Tax, National Insurance and other Statutory Deductions
- RTI submissions to HMRC
- Calculate Statutory Payments SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP & SPL
- Deal with Inland Revenue queries, process forms P6 & P9’s
- Provide Month End Summary, showing employees Gross to Net pay
- Process all Year end RTI submissions to HMRC
- P60’s for all employees
- Full support through any pay related issues
- Keep you up to date with Tax and National Insurance, and other legislation changes that may affect your employment responsibilities
- Auto Enrolment, Pension Reporting and Guidance
We offer a professional, friendly and individual service; allowing our clients independence and choice.
If the thought of handling the Direct Payments worries you, we offer a service whereby we pay your workers by BACS, handle your Inland Revenue payments and any other payments you may require, including liability insurance, agency and other invoices.
The Direct Payments team can arrange for us to manage your support plan, finances and monies, so we can pay everything on your behalf. We maintain all your records, ready to be audited by Social Services, and you can relax in the knowledge that everything will be taken care of.
Alternatively, should you wish to manage your own finances we can provide a service enabling you to do this, by providing all the relevant payslips and reports.
We will tailor our service to whatever your individual needs may be. Give us a call on 01274 787800 to discuss your own circumstances and we will be glad to find a solution that works for you.